Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Today's Freshly Cut Beef: Gamers

First and foremost, I want everybody to know, I am a gamer. Now when I say gamer I don't mean; I play games 18 hours a day, don't bathe, have no girlfriend (unless she's on WoW), and run when I see sunlight. I mean, when I come home from work, I'm more likely to play NHL 09 than I am to watch "Two And A Half Men" (you have to wonder why anyone would).

What bugs me though (and I know this has happened to ANYONE and EVERYONE who has played online and who has a microphone) is the second you join a lobby, there has to be that ONE loser who says something along the lines of "FAG" or "DOUCHE". Now, you have to ask yourself; "What have I done to make this person say something like this? He's never met me. He doesn't know me". The truth is, nothing. You and I have done absolutely nothing to give this person any reason to make any sort of pugilistic comment.

The fact of the matter is that that person is clearly insecure about him or herself or seeking approval from others. They think if they can make their friends (or complete strangers as it may be) laugh, that EVERYBODY will love them. The sad thing though is, it just really isn't that funny....it's not! There is absolutely nothing funny about it.

The worst possible thing you can do is fire back. Even if you respond with an intelligent remark they just seem to reply with the original insult or (my personal favorite) "Your mom!". It's so sad to see just how stupid, dim witted, and mentally retarded the general population is. They really seem like apes. There's no hope.

F.Y.I.; if you're experiencing this, here's a hot tip. Just agree with everything they say. Ex. "You're a fag!" and you respond with "Yeah? So?". Seriously, just agree with EVERYTHING. What are they supposed to say? They end up looking stupid because they don't really have anything to say back. Either that or you can just mute them.

If it fits, it's Fitz!

No comments:

Post a Comment