Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Quick Hits Sept. 22nd!

Just a quick update. Still working on that "End of the world" blog. Trying to power through the book I'm reading on it... Big book though lol.

Saw "The Informant!" the other night. Terrible. Absolutely terrible lol. Matt Damon was fantastic but the movie was just play on awful. Hard to watch because it was so slow, and when it seemed like it was going to pick up, it didn't. The acting was great all-around though.

Habs won another pre-season game! 4-3 over Pittsburgh. Gionta, Cammalleri, and Gomez all played fantastic. The team is coming together well, and I don't think that Gainey is done making moves.

The other night, I watched "Lockdown: America's Deadliest Gangs" on National Geographic channel. Fantastic! A real scary look into prison life. It profiled the infamous "Pelican Bay" correctional facility, in Northern California. Scary stuff lol. Also watched something on that MS-13 gang. Really interesting aswell. You can actually torrent them both on www.isohunt.com and www.thepiratebay.org (the MS-13 doc. was called America's Deadliest Gang, but you can just type in MS-13 and just scroll down a bit).

Check them both out!

By the way! If you're in the market for a new PS3/360 game and you're not a big sports fan or Halo doesn't interest you (which it shouldn't, it's crap) pick up Need For Speed: Shift! I had some doubts about the game, since the last three NFS games were crap (Pro Street, Undercover, Carbon) but this one blew me away. More simulation, kind of like Gran Turismo, but with a serious crash engine, great graphics, nice car selection, and mods of course. I actually bought it, and I never buy racing games.

I finally tried the new COD WAW zombie map. Der Riese I think it's called? Pretty good. I was impressed. The best so far. But they still have those annoying fucking Hellhounds. Terrible addition. They added a new "Repair all windows" pickup. Cooooooool. The new level is spacious and gives you an incentive not to huddle in one corner the whole time cause there are three towers you have to power up in order to get the "Super" upgrade. I think it makes you're weapon UBER powerful. Not sure, never got it lol, I kept dying by like round 15.

ANYWAYS. Be back ASAP!

Something to think about, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment