Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Quick Hits Sept. 15th

Thank you, to all the new followers. Don't forget to comment!

Just sitting around...watching I love you, man. Great movie!

F.Y.I. the whole 365 photos in 365 days thing... photo a day doesn't sound like much but turns out I'm a busier person than I thought I was lol. That and Chateauguay isn't exactly oozing with inspiration and beauty. Meh.

I'll make another attempt at it in the near future.

Working on a new blog. Most likely will post it tonight...
I'll give you all a hint on what it's pertaining to...

THE END OF THE WORLD.

=D

R.I.P. Patrick Swayze

1 comment:

  1. That would have been neat. You should have tried to do it. Maybe not 365 photos/1 per day thing...but I really like the idea. The occasional picture would still be pretty cool.

    ^.^

    The end of the world is near. You love it.

    ReplyDelete